Modern Jazz is a fun way to learn dancing. It incorporates fluid movements and classical technique to the upbeat popular street music in every dance routine.
AQ Dance Jazz classes covers elements of Hip Hop and the clean lines of Ballet. Through this dance form, both the sense of rhythm and performance are enhanced. At the same time, strength and flexibility are increased as students develop a confidence sense of performance. Our Dance Instructors will inject both fun and technical aspects into every class.
These classes have become very popular among our young dance students and every class will cultivate:
- Greater Range of Techniques and Styles
- Versatility in Movements
- Appreciation for a Greater Range of Music Genres
- Globally Recognised Certification upon completion of the every Annual Examinations
These Certifications are conducted by Globally Recognised External Examination Boards and all students are awarded with Certificates from:
Each class is structured and catered towards the following:
- Age Group – 5 Years Old And Above
- Must show competence in Ballet / Basic Dance background to fully immerse in this program
- Duration for Beginners – 45 Mins Per Class (Once A Week Schedule)
- Duration for Intermediate – Advanced – 60 Mins Per Class (Once A Week Schedule)
- Students come Twice A Week when coaching starts for the Annual Examinations